Product Advocate (Remote)
Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
- Apply knowledge to analyze, diagnose, recommend, and resolve customer issues and requests with ownership
- Go above and beyond to ensure client satisfaction and success at all times
- Capture revenue opportunities through updates, requests, or influencing high-velocity conversions
- Educate customers at the best of their capabilities to optimize their results
- Make customers' voices heard by delivering all the feedback and recommendations to our Project Manager/Project Analysts and parties related
- Add drive adoption and capture high-velocity inbound conversions
- Understand the Apollo product and strategies better than anyone else to contribute constructively to every situation that a customer or employee encounters
- Provide a fast and accurate answer to the customer's inquiry within 10 seconds in chat and 1-2 hours email
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge to a Technical Support with all the required information to ensure the issue gets resolved
- Empathetic to customer needs, working to understand the questions that customers ask and why.
- 3+ years of experience in customer support, sales, customer success, sales, or similar
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, or Drift
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability to work on weekends.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!