Senior Technical Product Manager, Ecosystem/Integrations
Apollo.io combines a buyer database of over 250M contacts and powerful sales engagement and automation tools in one, easy to use platform. Trusted by over 160,000 companies including Autodesk, Rippling, Deel, Jasper.ai, Divvy, and Heap, Apollo has more than one million users globally. By helping sales professionals find their ideal buyers and intelligently automate outreach, Apollo helps go-to-market teams sell anything.
In the last year, we’ve grown ARR 3x, quadrupled our active users, and closed a $110M Series C led by Sequoia Capital in March of 2022. This year, we continue to grow faster each month with record months of sales and added ARR. We hope you apply.
Working at Apollo
We are a remote-first inclusive organization focused on operational excellence. Our way of working ensures clear expectations and an environment to do your best work with ample reward.
Apollo is a growth-driven company and we believe that product-led growth is key to long-term company success. Our north star is get every potential customer on to Apollo, and turn them into a power user of our product. We are looking for analytical, entrepreneurial Product Managers who can move quickly and dream big.
As a Senior Technical Product Manager, you will own the vision, strategy, and roadmap to turn one of our core products into the number one product in its category when measured by ease of use, user retention, adoption & success.
You will work with a cross-functional team of engineers and designers dedicated to your squad, and also have access to shared analytical and user research resources.
- Build & lead the vision, strategy and roadmap for Apollo's core data product - ensuring alignment to company-level strategy.
- Combine quantitative analysis & qualitative research (user research, competitive intelligence, market research, etc.) to inform crucial product decisions.
- Define, track, report on, and optimize key success metrics for your product.
- Build a culture of shared ownership, camaraderie, creativity, and experimentation amongst the engineers and designers on your squad to deliver a product of remarkable quality.
- Collaborate with the Growth team to plan and execute on growth initiatives to optimize for acquisition, activation, monetization, and retention for your product.
- Collaborate with Sales & Marketing on go-to-market strategy, messaging, and positioning to maximize the success of your launches.
- 4+ years of SaaS product management experience.
- Proven track record of delivering strong impact to key product metrics (e.g. Activation, Engagement, Retention, NPS).
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- History of using qualitative and quantitative data to build remarkable products.
- Demonstrated success leading, motivating and developing engineering & design team members.
- Strong project management skills; able to identify needs, break down objectives into key results & initiatives, and manage a team that is able to deliver value continuously with short and long-term initiatives.
- Inquisitive, Curious & user-centric - always trying to learn more about our market, our users, our capabilities, and where there are opportunities for us.
- Experience with self-serve B2B SaaS products is a plus.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!