Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Readiness (APAC - Remote India))
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
Apollo is seeking a highly competent Senior Product Manager, with a focus on growth. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading our enterprise retention strategy, ensuring alignment with our overall growth and company-level strategies. Our vision is to make Apollo the most valuable and usable multiplayer experience in their sales tech stack.
• Create and drive the vision, strategy, and roadmap for Apollo’s enterprise retention strategy.
• Utilize both quantitative analysis and qualitative research to guide critical product decisions.
• Define, track, report on, and optimize key success metrics for the application user experience.
• Build and promote a robust team culture emphasizing execution, results, and collaboration.
• Collaborate across product and growth teams to optimize user experience, driving retention and world-class enterprise functionality.
Required Competencies & Qualifications:
• Minimum of 4 years of product management experience in PLG B2B Enterprise Growth.
• Proven track record of significantly influencing key product metrics, such as Retention, ARR, and GRR.
• Thorough familiarity with experimentation frameworks and analysis of experiment results.
• Prior experience in a fast-paced product team.
• Outstanding communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
• Demonstrated success in leading, motivating, and developing engineering & design team members.
• Strong project management skills, including breaking down objectives into key results & initiatives and managing teams to deliver continuous value.
• A constant curiosity and user-centric approach, always seeking to understand our market, our users, and our opportunities better.
• Bonus: Experience with Looker, Amplitude, and SQL.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!