Senior RevOps Manager: Support Operations
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
The role of the Senior RevOps Manager: Success Ops will be focused on operationalizing the support team making them more efficient and effective in customer & revenue retention. You will be enabling Support/GTM management and company leadership to operate support org at scale and where appropriate automate processes lower value accounts.
We are looking for great teammates who can connect with our sales team and get them excited about their learning journey. As part of this team, the work you do will be the foundation for massive growth over the coming years!
- Program & Campaign Building
- Develop, deploy, and measure customer campaigns at key lifecycle moments to mitigate risk, drive adoption, and provide customer enablement.
- Work within Apollo (dog food style) to configure campaign logic, work with internal stakeholders for copy generation, and coordinate asset/collateral development and deployment with Apollo Marketing team.
- Optimize for Retention
- Identify user behavior and signals to promote adoption and engagement
- Leverage signals to drive actionable, proactive account health triggers across customer segments
- Process Improvement
- Operationalize the customer Support playbook: have all Support plays automate from Support Tech Stack (Primarily Apollo), create role-specific Support page layouts in Support tooling, leverage product engagement and Apollo data as triggers for actionable workflows.
- Support annual planning process, including compensation planning, territory creation, and customer segmentation
- Partner with Support leadership to identify retention trends within the customer base. Surface customer trends through data, including friction points in user experience, NPS, renewals, and expansion data
- Develop analytical forecasts for account health and renewal based on product usage and behavioral patterns.
- 5+ years in GTM Ops
- Strong preference in Support function Zendesk/Support stack
- Experience ≥3 years SFDC Admin Experience (Certification Preferred)
- Software integration experience SQL experience very strong plus
- Team player who can get buy-in across departments and seniority levels
- Be highly coachable and invested in your professional growth, development, and career path.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!