Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
Apollo is building a Trial Specialist team to play a pivotal role in driving product activation within our customer acquisition motion.
The Trial Specialist team will collaborate with Account Executives during the Sales cycle to help prospective customers evaluate Apollo’s technical capabilities against their needs, and demonstrate the value Apollo offers in achieving their key business outcomes. This team has the unique opportunity to enable companies to have a world-class experience as they first try Apollo’s product and realize the benefit it can provide in reaching their business goals.
As one of the founding members of this team, you will have the opportunity to play a critical part in designing the trial management motion across our SMB and Mid-Market segments. The right candidate will bring a combination of strong technical expertise and sales acumen, coupled with a keen sense of innovation as demonstrated through a track record of success in fast-paced environments
- Run the trial management process with SMB and Mid-Market prospective companies in Sales cycles, including:
- Collaborate with Account Executives to do technical discovery to identify trial success criteria and co-create a mutual evaluation plan
- Lead user training for technical and non-technical audiences
- Drive successful workspace setup
- Serve as the technical point of contact during the trial period for questions about product functionality, security and ecosystem integrations
- Seamlessly coordinate trial activities with both external and internal stakeholders
- Troubleshoot technical issues which might arise and facilitate internal and external escalations where necessary
- Contribute to the team’s efforts to test, iterate and scale the trial management process.
- Collaborate closely with Account Executives and cross-functional teams to provide a seamless customer experience through the Sales cycle.
- Deeply understand Apollo’s product, use cases and the value it brings to companies.
- Experience in technical customer-facing roles
- Preferable to have familiarity in integrations with 3rd party tooling, especially within the GTM tooling ecosystem
- Ability to communicate, present to, and influence key stakeholders across both technical and non-technical roles
- Demonstrates a strong sense of curiosity to be able to uncover technical needs
- Proven skill with juggling multiple projects at a time while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency and commitment to timely customer responses
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!