Technical Enablement Specialist
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
As the Technical Enablement Specialist at Apollo.io, you will report directly to our VP of Support and play a pivotal role in leading our technical sales and support team through an exciting period of growth and innovation. You will be responsible for creating, leading and certifying technical team members across our SE, CSM and Support functions. This role has strategic impact on enabling our most important customer-facing teams on Apollo’s platform feature/functionality and tools/systems.
- Responsible for the ongoing adoption and training of new features/capability releases and new tools within individual business units
- Develop reference guides that provide system users with how to understand and navigate the available tools and processes available within Apollo
- Work with the Product and Marketing teams to document training requirements around platform changes/enhancements
- Conduct skills gap analyses and certification programs to identify areas of improvement for technical competency
- Develop content to continually enhance and update technical training across the Sales and Customer Success, Support departments
- Create, implement, and maintain training curriculum, documentation, and technology policies, including user guides for new hires and existing team members
- Ensure adequate tracking/metrics of training to measure the impact
- Partner with the Support/Rev Operations teams to triage any issues or user requests that surface as a result of training gaps, and build these requests into ongoing training material and/or communications to end-users
- A minimum of 2-4 years of demonstrated experience delivering technical training to support teams and a proven aptitude deep technical understanding
- Experience training or using tools such like Intercom, Loom, Workramp
- Proficiency in creating & facilitating training and documentation using a variety of delivery methods including, but not limited to in-person, Webinars, Video, and self-guided How-To Manuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, particularly as it relates to explaining both simple and complex technical concepts to technical and non-technically focused employees
- Process-driven and results-oriented, ability to measure impact and influence
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!