Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
We are building out a founding Solutions Consulting team to play a pivotal role as the technical expert to support pre-Sales deals as well as existing customers. The Solutions Consulting team will collaborate closely with Mid-Market Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to provide technical expertise and guidance in pre-sales trials and existing customer implementations.
The right candidate will bring a combination of strong technical curiosity and customer-facing experience, coupled with a keen sense of innovation as demonstrated through a track record of success in fast-paced environments.
- Run the trial management process with prospective companies in Sales cycles, including:
- Collaborate with Account Executives to do technical discovery to identify trial success criteria and co-create a mutual evaluation plan
- Lead user training for technical and non-technical audiences
- Drive successful workspace setup
- Serve as the technical point of contact during the trial period for questions about product functionality, security and ecosystem integrations
- Seamlessly coordinate trial activities with both external and internal stakeholders
- Troubleshoot technical issues which might arise and facilitate internal and external escalations where necessary
- Work with Customer Success Managers to provide technical support and expertise to current Apollo’s larger customers
- Collaborate closely with Sales, Customer Success, Support, and Product teams to provide a seamless world-class customer experience
- Build deep expertise of Apollo’s product, ecosystem integrations, best practices and architectural configurations
- 3+ years of experience in technical customer-facing roles with demonstrated success in fast paced environments
- Demonstrates the ability to learn and build expertise with Apollo’s product and the broader ecosystem in areas such as API integrations, 3rd party tooling, email deliverability, etc.
- Ability to communicate, present to, and influence key stakeholders across both technical and non-technical roles
- Builds strong cross-functional partnerships
- Proven skill with juggling multiple projects at a time while maintaining strong attention to detail
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!