Principal Product Manager
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
Title: Principal Product Manager
As a Principal Product Manager at Apollo, you will be instrumental in elevating our engagement products to new heights. Your primary focus will be on enhancing W4 product retention and increasing the 'Aha' moment for our existing paid users. You will play a crucial role in integrating Apollo’s suite of products, including the Homepage, Sequence, Emails, Extension, etc., to improve overall product experience and discovery. You will own the vision, strategy, and roadmap to build a best-in-class engagement product, distinguished by ease of use, user retention, adoption, and success.
- Develop and guide the vision, strategy, and roadmap for one of Apollo's key products, aligning with the company’s overarching strategy.
- Employ both quantitative analysis and qualitative research to inform crucial product decisions.
- Define, track, report on, and optimize key success metrics for your product.
- Foster a culture of shared ownership, creativity, and experimentation within your team to drive overall product success.
- Collaborate with product and growth teams to execute growth initiatives, enhancing user experience, retention, engagement, and customer delight.
- Work with Support, Marketing, and other teams to craft effective go-to-market strategies, messaging, and positioning for product launches.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in SaaS product management.
- Proven track record of impacting key product metrics such as Activation, Engagement, Retention, NPS.
- Exceptional skills in communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving.
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative data to develop remarkable products.
- Demonstrated leadership in motivating and developing engineering and design teams.
- Strong project management capabilities, with a knack for identifying needs, breaking down objectives, and leading teams to deliver continuous value.
- Inquisitive and user-centric, always eager to learn more about our market and users.
- Familiarity with self-serve B2B SaaS products and experience with products leveraging Generative AI are preferred.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!