Principal Product Manager, Conversation Intelligence
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
As a Principal Product Manager for Conversation Intelligence at Apollo, you will lead the charge in crafting a suite of intelligent workflows. These workflows are designed to assist Account Executives, their managers, and leadership teams in gaining comprehensive insights into their pipeline's progression from meeting to close, and in maximizing conversion rates from pipeline to revenue.
- Craft and guide the vision, strategy, and roadmap for a novel product line, ensuring alignment with user needs and Apollo's overall strategy.
- Incorporate quantitative analysis and qualitative research, including user research, competitive intelligence, and market research, to inform crucial product decisions.
- Define, track, report on, and optimize key success metrics, bringing an MVP to market and iterating based on user feedback and data.
- Foster a strong team culture with a focus on execution, results, and collaboration.
- Collaborate with various product and growth teams to plan and execute growth initiatives, enhancing user experience, retention, engagement, and customer delight.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 8+ years of experience in SaaS product management.
- Proven track record of significantly impacting key product metrics (e.g., Activation, Engagement, Retention, NPS).
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in using both qualitative and quantitative data to build remarkable products.
- Demonstrated success in leading, motivating, and developing engineering and design team members.
- Strong project management skills, adept at identifying needs, breaking down objectives, and leading teams to deliver continuous value.
- Inquisitive, curious, and user-centric approach, always seeking to learn more about the market and users.
- Strong design/UX experience is a plus.
- Experience with self-serve B2B SaaS products is preferred.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!