Principal Product Manager, Ecosystem/Integrations
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
At Apollo, we're on a mission to revolutionize how businesses integrate and interact with our platform. Our integrations platform is pivotal in this journey, and as a Principal Product Manager, you'll be at the forefront of creating a seamless, impactful experience for both our teams and our clients.
- Visionary Leadership: Craft and steer the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our integrations platform, aligning with Apollo's overarching goals.
- Insightful Research: Utilize a mix of quantitative and qualitative methods, including user research, competitive intelligence, and market analysis, to inform key product decisions.
- Metric Mastery: Define, monitor, and enhance key success metrics, driving product excellence.
- Collaborative Culture Building: Foster an environment of shared responsibility, creativity, and innovation among engineers and designers to deliver outstanding products.
- Strategic Collaboration: Work closely with Research, Design, Growth, Support, Marketing, and other teams to optimize product acquisition, activation, monetization, and retention.
- Go-to-Market Excellence: Partner with various teams to craft go-to-market strategies, messaging, and positioning to maximize launch successes.
- Minimum 8 years in SaaS/Technical Product Management.
- Proven track record in building third-party integrations, app marketplaces, and ecosystems.
- Experience with developer-facing products, including documentation, toolkits, SDKs, and APIs.
- Exceptional ability to convey complex technical concepts simply and effectively. Demonstrated ability in managing up and communicating technical products to non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong skills in identifying needs, breaking down objectives, and managing a team for continuous, impactful delivery.
- Strong narrative skills, prioritizing clarity over correctness.
- Openness to learning and evolving both product and personal skills.
- Comfortable in transforming uncertainty into tangible value.
- Deep understanding and focus on user needs, prioritizing problems over solutions.
- Ability to rally teams and influence leadership decisions.
- Always eager to learn more about our market and users.
- Demonstrated achievements in areas outside of professional work.
Specific Super Powers:
- Expertise in system design and implementation.
- Skilled in managing dependencies and prioritizing impactful projects.
- Cultivating a culture that promotes technical excellence and collaboration.
- Amplifying team achievements both internally and externally.
- Ability to distill complex concepts into clear, impactful narratives.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!