Sr. Product Manager, AI Notes and Meetings (Events)
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
As a Sr. Product Manager for AI Notes and Meetings at Apollo, you will be driving two pivotal missions: enhancing our meetings product to streamline the process for Account Executives and building a robust notes system across Apollo to aid SDRs, AEs, and Sales Managers. Your goal is to create and refine tools that facilitate meeting setup, action item follow-up, and seamless note-taking and sharing throughout the sales funnel.
- Lead the vision, strategy, and roadmap for innovative product lines, aligning with user needs and Apollo's strategic direction.
- Employ quantitative analysis and qualitative research to inform crucial product decisions.
- Define, track, report on, and optimize key success metrics, rapidly iterating on MVP based on user feedback and behavior data.
- Cultivate a strong team culture focused on execution, results, and collaboration.
- Collaborate with various product and growth teams to implement growth initiatives, enhancing user experience, retention, engagement, and customer delight.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in SaaS product or consumer facing product management.
- Proven track record of significantly impacting key product metrics (e.g., Activation, Engagement, Retention, NPS).
- Excellent skills in communication, collaboration, organization, and problem-solving.
- History of using qualitative and quantitative data to develop outstanding products.
- Demonstrated success in leading, motivating, and developing engineering and design teams.
- Strong project management capabilities, skilled at identifying needs, breaking down objectives, and managing teams for continuous, impactful delivery.
- An inquisitive, curious, and user-centric approach, always seeking to learn more about the market, users, and opportunities.
- Strong design/UX experience is a plus.
- Experience with self-serve B2B SaaS products is advantageous.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!