Marketing Operations Manager
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
Apollo is looking for a seasoned marketing operations professional to work closely with our growing marketing team. In this role, you will own a portfolio of operational initiatives to run, track, and optimize marketing programs. You will be responsible for creating and owning a technology roadmap that’s in keeping with the business’ needs, drive our database strategy, and work cross-functionally to provide operational support for key strategic initiatives.
- Be a thought partner to marketers, and help shape the future of our marketing technology landscape
- Work cross-functionally to create and optimize campaign and lead lifecycle operations through process, workflows, and technology to drive team effectiveness and increase the speed to lead-to-opportunity conversions
- Lead process and systems changes to ensure compliance of our marketing database with data protection and consumer privacy regulations
- Partner closely with Analytics and BI to proactively establish and build measurement frameworks
- Collaborate with the Sales Systems team to instrument a best-in-class implementation of Hubspot, with a focus on data completeness, enrichment, and privacy and governance
- 6+ years of experience in a Marketing or Revenue Operations role with deep expertise in Hubspot or Marketo, and an understanding of Salesforce
- Experience working cross-functionally and managing senior level stakeholders to drive projects forward
- A strong data-driven approach to identifying process and technical gaps
- Ability to navigate competing priorities and managing ambiguity in a fast-paced setting
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!