Senior Content Designer
Apollo.io is the leading go-to-market solution for revenue teams, trusted by over 500,000 companies and millions of users globally, from rapidly growing startups to some of the world's largest enterprises. Apollo.io provides sales and marketing teams with easy access to verified contact data for over 270 million B2B contacts, along with tools to engage and convert these contacts in one unified platform. By helping revenue professionals find the most accurate contact information and automating the outreach process, Apollo.io turns prospects into customers. Apollo raised a series D in 2023 and is backed by top-tier investors, including Sequoia Capital, Bain Capital Ventures, and more, and counts the former President and COO of Hubspot, JD Sherman, among its board members. Apollo.io is growing rapidly, with 900% revenue growth since 2021, and is looking for world-class talent to keep building with us.
Your Role & Mission
We’re hiring a Sr. Content Designer to help shape, hone, and ensure Apollo's voice is consistent and cohesive across the platform. You’ll play a vital role, working with Product Managers, Product Designers, Researchers, and Marketers to design meaningful, clear experiences for our users. The Content Design Team is a more recent addition to Apollo’s roster, so you’ll have a chance to come in on the ground floor and help shape best practices, ways of working, and culture.
Daily Adventures & Responsibilities
- Plan and write content for complex product features and experiences across touch points, such as navigation and UI, transactional emails, in-app notifications, and more.
- Translate product requirements into content and experiences that help meet business goals and solve real customer problems.
- Present your work and articulate your approach to teammates, product owners, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Product Design on page structure, interactions, and visual direction.
- Coordinate with Marketing and other departments to ensure a consistent end-to-end experience.
- Help support a small-but-mighty, growing team of Content Designers.
- Use data and research to evaluate content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that drives real results.
- Assist with defining, maintaining, and evolving Apollo’s content guidelines.
Skills & Competencies
- 5+ years of professional UX writing experience for web or mobile content.
- Excellent attention to detail, as well as creative writing and critical-thinking skills.
- Experience creating and maintaining content standards and patterns.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, set stakeholder expectations, work autonomously, and collaborate across teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, Marketing, Design, Information Science, or equivalent.
- A user-first mindset and passion for creating a clear, intuitive, frictionless experience.
- Experience in Data or Sales Intelligence industry.
- Product design experience.
- Marketing copywriting experience.
- A fantastic sense of humor.
What You’ll Love About Apollo
Besides the great compensation package and culture that thrives in openness and excellence, we invest tremendous effort into developing our remote employees’ careers. The team embraces that we have a sole purpose: to help customers maximize their full revenue potential on the Apollo platform. This mindset opens us up to a lot of creative approaches to making customers successful at scale. You’ll be a significant part of a lean, remote team, empowered to really own your role as a proactive educator. We’re very collaborative at Apollo, so you’ll be able to lean on your teammates, even in adjacent departments, to help you achieve lofty goals. You’ll be supported and encouraged to experiment and take educated risks that lead to big wins. And, you’ll have a whole team remotely by your side to help you do it!