Licensed Social Worker (LSW) - Remote
Brave Health is on a mission to expand access to high-quality, affordable care for behavioral health conditions. We utilize the power of technology to eliminate barriers and expand access to high quality mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Through telehealth services we are able to reach those in need, when and where they need it. As a community based start-up, our goal is to make quality mental health services accessible for all.
We are looking for full-time Licensed Social Workers to join our team and provide outpatient services through our telehealth program!
Benefits: Our team works 100% remotely from their own homes!
- W2 full-time position with a comprehensive benefits package
- Internal supervision provided
- Monday - Friday 10am-7pm or 11am-8pm EST schedule; No on-call or weekends!
- Masters in Counseling Degree with at least 6 months of therapy or assessment related experience
- Must hold a valid LSW license in the state of Ohio
- Comfortable with technology, pace and change as we are a growth company expanding across the US.
- Eligibility to work in the United States
- Work from home space must have privacy for patient safety and HIPAA purposes
- Fluency in English, Spanish preferred; proficiency in other languages a plus
- Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis
- Treatment planning
- Experience working in partnership with clients to achieve goals
- Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments
Brave Health is very proud of the diverse team we have that cares for our diverse population of patients. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status