Senior Growth Executive
Careem is building ‘the everything app’ for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
Cross-functional team that sits between Growth and Grocery . Responsible for vertical’s customer growth planning and decision making and is accountable for providing strategic insights and solutions to decision-makers based on data analysis.
What you'll do
We are looking for a Senior growth executive to join our world-class Growth Marketing team. You will be accountable for providing strategic insights and solutions to decision-makers based on data analysis. This role will work closely together with the General Managers, Product teams, Marketing Managers and the Central Growth Team, providing insights and solutions to various growth issues and driving forward strategic direction.
The role will report to the Growth Manager.
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of discover untapped areas of growth to scale and programmatically automate the growth process across different Careem verticals
- Find ideas to improve growth KPIs by continuously A/B testing different ideas
- Work in cross-functional teams with product, engineering and marketing side by side to tackle growth
- Build dashboards for monitoring KPIs and performances
- Help in Growth-Ops by working closely with Market ops and CRM ops to co-ordinate and launch campaigns on a regular basis.
What you'll need
- Statistics - A/B testing, uplift calculation, p-test, t-test, statistical significance
- SQL - Intermediate to proficient skills to perform data analysis
- Tableau - Dashboard design and automation
- Experience in CRM and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Braze, Optimizely is a plus
What we’ll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organization that offers flexible ways of working from the office and home.
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
Something looks off?