Careem is building ‘the everything app’ for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
The SuperApp tenant business line is looking for a seasoned marketing professional who will be responsible to drive growth for third-party tenant partner businesses leveraging the whole range of marketing tactics and strategies.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement effective marketing plans and strategies to cascade the strategic and tactical value propositions of the partner services to customers
- Coordinate with partner marketing teams as well as Careem central marketing teams (creatives, CRM, etc) to develop and execute on short & long-term marketing plans
- Track and report on the marketing spend (esp promos) and campaign performance, and roll out experiments for continuous improvements
What you'll need:
- Customer-centric approach: ability to make decision based on structured and unstructured user insights and marketing analytics data
- Demonstrated ability to develop and articulate a highly successful and innovative marketing plan, and to deliver them with a high quality bar
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in complex operational environment to execute on the plans in collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Committed to deliverables, positive ‘can do’ attitude, collaborative team player
- 4-6 years of work experience in consumer-facing businesses, ideally with 2-3 years in the tech/eCommerce industry
What we'll provide you
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Be part of a Remote-First organization that offers flexible ways of working from the office and home.
- Work from any country in the world for 30 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day
Something looks off?