Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
You will be joining the best team! The person in this role will have a distinct opportunity to make a tremendous impact on the region and the trajectory of the company.
What you'll do
- Performing a high levels of daily cold call activity contacting restaurant leads, and presenting opportunities to partner with Careem
- Gathering sales leads from the market and approaching restaurants actively, to get them on board with Careem as a partner
- Owning and maintaining a consistent pipeline, to exceed monthly sales targets
- Maintaining records to provide transparency on all sales activities via the CRM
- Passionately representing Careem and resolving customer objections
- Being the face of Careem in the market and standing up for the values we believe in
- 1-2 years of sales experience
- Excellent communication skills (both over the phone and in client meetings)
- Confident, with a go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life
- Analytical, good excel skills
- Comfort with high levels of activity, consistent follow up and a fast-paced environment
- Closing sales: getting buy in and agreement from potential customers
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.