Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
You will get to be part of a dynamic and autonomous team from Careem veterans to new tigers who joined on a mission to build Careem Food all aligned on the same values of ownership, shooting to the moon and being of service to customers, partners, colleagues and captains.
What you'll do
- Overseeing and executing on all new partner onboarding
- Coordination between internal teams including the commercial, operations and finance teams
- Troubleshoot for partners and being the first point of contact for all process coordination
- Establish active communication and engagement with sales representatives to ensure that orders are processed promptly
- Create and implement Quality SOPs and score parameters.
- Create weekly and monthly reports on multiple aspects of the business
What you'll need
- Qualifications and requirements
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence
- Strong problem solving skills and comfortable analyzing data
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practices
- You must be a self-starter as we’ll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.