Account Manager I
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
You will get to be part of a dynamic and autonomous team from Careem veterans to new tigers who joined on a mission to build Careem Food all aligned on the same values of ownership, shooting to the moon and being of service to customers, partners, colleagues and captains.
What you'll do
- Key Account Management: Develop strong long-lasting relationships as the main point of contact. You are responsible for Key restaurant partners engagement and satisfaction.
- Growth: You are responsible for driving business growth of Accounts and improving on their commercial and operational performance
- Analysis: Analyze data on accounts performance and quantify your actions. All decisions should be backed up by data to improve performance of key accounts.
- Performance Meetings: You complete merchant performance reviews monthly and draw out next month’s plans based on what was discussed.
- Partner with internal teams: Work closely with internal stakeholders and supply, merchant and customer domains to ensure meeting growth objectives.
- Previous experience in Account Management and Commercial roles
- Excellent attention to detail, people skills and organization skills.
- Ability to create and maintain relationships
- Strong problem solving skills and comfortable analyzing data
- Demonstrate experience using Microsoft Office tools and related project/program management applications to drive best practice
- You must be a self-starter as we’ll look for you to manage your own time and priorities here.
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.