Supply Manager - Experience
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
The Captain Experience Senior Associate will partner with managers and relevant stakeholders to support organizational engagement with captains and clearly define the captains' journey landscape. They will build and maintain comprehensive end-to-end captain journey maps that incorporate captains' interactions, experiences, and opinions. The Captain Experience Senior Associate will review and monitor the captain experience with the aim of enhancing processes.
What you'll do
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the development of captain experience.
- Developing insights and analytics around captains' behavior to build segmentation and a more tailored approach to engagement.
- You’re responsive to customer needs and you go above and beyond to address their requests
- Work with stakeholders across the business to review and drive the end-to-end captain experience, including the development of new activities or projects..
- Review feedback loops in each channel of the captain's journey to as certain captain satisfaction and our ability to meet captain needs.
- Develop and participate in the tracking of captain outcome measurements of satisfaction and performance and report on progress.Support the development of the skills and competence of the captains' group across the business in relation to the captains’ journey, its process and practices.Provide high-level analysis and reporting on Captain Experience.
- Coordinating with different departments, the required changes to meet project objectives
- In case you are faced with troubleshooting a scenario that is outside of your control and expertise, you make sure to escalate it to the right channel/forum for resolution and follow up to ensure the resolution is reached
- You are not a budget owner but have the discretion to spend money on a needs basis or as per the allowed parameters set by the team lead
- Content writing for captain communications in Arabic.
- Listen attentively to the voice of Customers and Captains and provide meaningful insight to improve their experience on the platform
- Actively contribute to the data-driven environment of Careem with best practices, methodology and data visibility.
What you'll need
- 1-2 years of work experience with a strong passion and desire to grow quickly and learn.
- Must demonstrate proactivity and have no qualms working in a fast paced, high pressure and ambiguous environment where things change constantly and agility is required.
- Reporting and data analysis skills. Including SQL and using data visualization tools
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- Perfect in both languages English and Arabic
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.