Talent Acquisition Partner
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
The Talent Acquisition team (Non-Tech) is based in Pakistan and reports to the Associate Director Talent Acquisition (Non-Tech). As a critical member of our global talent acquisition team, you will partner closely with non-tech stakeholders and drive the recruiting process to identify the best talent for our teams to meet the evolving hiring needs of Careem.
What you'll do
- Manage a team of Talent Acquisition Partners & Specialists
- Develop and drive the non-tech recruitment strategy for the region
- Roles to be hired range from Marketing, Operations, Sales, People, Finance, Corporate Affairs, Legal etc
- Partner with the business throughout the hiring process, from creating job descriptions, to ensuring established processes are followed to ensure a positive candidate experience
- Provide Hiring Managers with regular updates and summaries of recruiting progress and activity
- Work with Hiring Managers to determine best fit candidates, conduct screening rounds, coordinate interviews, obtain qualitative feedback and present/manage through to offer stage
- Partner with the stakeholders to provide insights and expertise on sourcing for talent and suggest creative ways to address talent acquisition challenges
- Work closely with the HR business partners to understand the recruitment needs for the quarter / year
- Creating unique and robust search strategies to identify and attract the best and brightest talent
- Developing innovative ways to raise the bar on how Careem recruits talent.
What you'll need
- 5+ years of recruiting experience and leading a team
- Strong stakeholder management and collaboration skills
- Solid experience with an ATS (We use GreenHouse)
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.