Associate Director - Organizational Development
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the Team
We're a nimble, collaborative team with a big impact focus. Our mission is to empower Careem's workforce, treating our colleagues as customers. While we don't code, we treat our agenda items like products, using a product management approach for problem-solving within the organization
What You'll Do:
Operating Model & Organisation Design:
- Lead the design of comprehensive operating models aligned with strategic goals
- Drive large-scale operating model changes and manage associated workstreams
- Collaborate with top management on change management effort
Org Health Analysis:
- Diagnose complex organizational issues and provide strategic solutions
- Lead large-scale organizational health assessments and initiatives
- Design and implement solutions for measurable improvements in organizational health
- Design and implement talent management strategies aligned with organizational needs
- Develop programs like high performer initiatives or leadership development
- Lead change management for complex organizational projects
- Design and implement change management communication and approach
- Provide coaching during periods of change and lead cross-functional teams for initiative implementation
What You'll Need:
- Problem Solving - Ability to evaluate complex arguments, identify fallacies, and propose creative solutions
- Planning & Organising - Develop comprehensive project plans, manage timelines, and mitigate risks
- Stakeholder Management - Effectively engage and influence stakeholders, navigating complex dynamics
- Organisation Understanding - Deep understanding of the organization's strategic priorities and internal networks
- Subject Matter Expertise - Proficient in operating model design, organizational diagnostics, and talent management
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.