Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
You will be part of the Careem Groceries marketing team; a passionate and autonomous team from Careem veterans to new tigers who joined on a mission to build a differentiated brand and leading player in the online grocery space. We share the same values of ownership and being of service to customers, colleagues and captains.
What you'll do
- Briefing and executing the Quik Groceries marketing calendar on a weekly and monthly basis (marketing and growth)
- Working closely with internal stakeholders while owning the end-to-end process that ensures alignment of initiatives and execution in a timely manner: CRM, platform ops, commercial, social, creative, external agencies, etc.
- Co-owning the marketing calendar and budget tracker with the marketing manager
- Co-owning merchant marketing campaigns alongside the marketing manager
- Co-owning post-campaign analysis through gathering marketing KPIs including promo spends, open rates, in-app clicks social media metrics, etc.
- Working towards design and content excellence with the marketing and creative teams
What you'll need
- 1-2 years in Marketing. Tech and startup experience is a plus.
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- Marketing startup drive & attitude is key: problem solving attitude, organized, working efficiently with multiple tasks, customer centric attitude
- Content and design excellence: an integral part of the role
- Analytical skills: important to grow
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.