Associate Director - Care & Support Program Management
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About The Team
Careem Rides is core to our Everything App ambition. The purpose of this role is to lead the overall function to drive improvements in experience of both our Customers as well as Captains. This role will specifically shape the support experience working closely with the Product, Operations and Commercial teams.
What You’ll Do
- Develop both short- and long-term support and experience strategy for Careem Rides across our network of markets.
- Define, own and manage experience metrics and identify areas of improvements across functions and oversee their execution.
- Manage our delivery / execution partners in the delivery of Care and Support services ensuring highest level of both quality and efficiency.
- Work closely with Product and Tech teams to refine and improve our support product flows.
- Coordinate effectively with Operations, Commercial and Finance stakeholders to achieve our overall business goals.
- Plan and manage any required transitions in the Care and Support operating model across both product and operational topics.
- Stay close to the “voice of customer” through insights and analytics and work backwards to create the right experiences.
- Contribute to build an awesome work environment with seamless collaboration across a wide set of functions and stakeholders.
What You’ll Need
The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence, and a strong alignment with our core values: Ownership, Shooting to the moon, Every Experience Matters, Responsible for our communities, Developing each others, Building a lasting institution. Additional qualifications include:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of experience in operations / transformation / product management / program management
- Strong problem-solving skills with close attention to detail
- Ability to work in a complex stakeholder set-up
- Data-driven decision making and passionate to work with large sets of data
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable, ideal candidate will know the Care and Customer Experience function
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position such as Computer science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering or Business Administration
- A mix of consultancy and operations experience is desirable
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.