Senior Manager - Demand Planning & Analytics
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
What you’ll do:
- Working closely with the leadership team to formulate the Demand function's short, medium and long term financial and strategic plans, and resource allocation across demand channels to maximise ROI on spends while achieving growth objectives
- Prepare and analyse monthly management reports
- Assist in the development of scorecards, measurement tools and KPIs
- Monitor performance, highlight opportunities and risks, and analyse drivers of performance and variances
- Independently prepare financial models for budgeting / forecasting / investment analysis
- Prepare/support ad hoc reports and analysis
- Active participation in special projects
- Contribute to our continuing process improvement initiatives
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the leadership team
- Analysing financial and operational results from Demand campaigns to better understand company performance
- Utilising BI (Tableau, Redash & SQL) tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years of related experience in business strategy and strategic finance in tech / consulting / investment banking
- Strong financial modelling skills and experience with business analytics
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Results oriented, strong organisational and time management skills with ability to multitask
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.