Senior Supply Associate - Market Ops
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team:
As part of the Supply Acquisition team you'll acquire supply for meeting the requirements of the business and provide best in class reliability and supply experience for Careem Customers. You will collaborate with Marketplace supply teams or create a dedicated fleet based to meet the goals. Lead cross functional supply related projects, manage vendor relationships to increase supply on the Careem Platform, ensure reliability and experience across all delivery verticals on a daily basis and actively contribute to the data-driven environment of Careem with best practices, methodology and data visibility.
What you'll do
- Project support - Work with Team Leads with day to day projects, quality control, gathering, analysis, documentation and coordinate accordingly.
- Recruiting and training new Captains to ensure best quality of service.
- Monitor day to day operations to ensure optimal quality and customer experience
- Ability to work independently on assigned KPIs.
- Training Captains on our technology and customer service experience standards.
- Listen attentively to the voice of Customers and Captains and provide meaningful insight to improve their experience on the platform
- Actively contribute to the data-driven environment of Careem with best practices, methodology and data visibility.
What you'll need
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work with tight deadlines
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot problems and work collaboratively within a team environment
- A strong understanding of the operations and ability to comb through large data sets to find actionable insights to drive business goals.
- Experience working within a similar role and industry is highly desirable
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) within a subject relevant to the position
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and SQL
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.