Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer I
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
The senior IT Infrastructure engineer will be responsible for the day to day running of the infrastructure, incident management and the ongoing design and implementation of Infrastructure changes and enhancements and play the role of a subject matter expert for corporate network and on-prem infrastructure.
We are seeking a highly skilled Systems & Network Engineer to join our innovative team. If you are passionate about technology, possess excellent problem-solving skills, and have experience in managing virtualization platforms and Windows servers, we want to hear from you.
System Administration Skills
Including:- Root cause analysis. Managing incidents to ensure all avenues are explored weighing up possible solutions and associated risk.
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.