Senior FP&A Manager
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team:
You will get to be part of a dynamic and autonomous team who joined on a mission to build Careem Food and help maximizing ROI on capital invested, in partnership with the business stakeholders.
- Work closely with the country leadership teams to formulate the business’s short, medium and long term financial and strategic plans, and resource allocation within Food Business to maximize ROI on spends while achieving growth objectives.
- Assist in the development of scorecards, measurement tools and KPIs
- Monitor performance, highlight opportunities and risks, and analyze drivers of performance and variances
- Independently prepare financial models for budgeting / forecasting / investment analysis
- Active participation in special projects
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the leadership team
- Analyzing financial and operational results on a monthly, quarterly and half yearly basis
- Preparing business cases to support new investment, strategic and other business decisions
- 7+ years of related experience creating financial reports and analyzing the results to provide strategic guidance
- Strong financial modeling skills and experience with budgeting & forecasting
- Strong analytical skills, ability to work independently and part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication and analytical skills
- Proven track of stakeholder management and ensuring key deliverables within time
- Background in fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup/technology environments is a plus
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.