Senior Product Manager
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
As a Senior Product Manager within our Careem Pay team, you will be leading and owning products and services that enable paying experience for customers in a delightful and compliant fashion across the Middle East and North Africa. The role is based in our Dubai office.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager who will be responsible for product strategy and execution, as well as collaborating with cross-functional teams to design, build, and launch features that provide a seamless and secure experience for our users.
What you'll do
- You'll genuinely grasp the needs of our customers and recognize the significance our product holds in their daily lives.
- You’ll guide your team to focus on, build and ship the features that make the Careem Pay the best fintech in the region
- Establishing confidence in key growth areas and questioning them to discover swifter or more efficient methods to expand the market.
- Develop and communicate the product vision and roadmap for the product, aligned with the company's overall business goals.
- Facilitating seamless team execution by diving into the specifics and collaborating closely with engineers, identifying potential issues early on, and taking proactive measures to address or escalate them.
- Conduct user research and market analysis to identify customer needs and market trends, and use that information to inform product decisions.
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g., Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related discipline).
- 5+ years of experience in product management, specifically focused on payment checkout and payment processing.
- Proven experience working with payment, remittance or similar product.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- A passion for creating exceptional user experiences and a customer-centric mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities.
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.