Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
You will be part of dynamic and autonomous team from Careem veterans to existing tigers who are already on the mission to grow Careem Morocco all aligned on the same direction, goals, mission & values of ownership, shooting to the moon, and being of service to customers, captains, partners, community and colleagues. The Marketing Coordinator at Careem Morocco will help us generate demand in the market across the cities where we operate.
What you'll do
- Coordinate with the Advertising Agency or any other stakeholders regarding some listed tasks, or follow-ups
- Filing and other administrative tasks.
- Manage & implement the various assigned ATL/BTL marketing activities (e.g. Brief write-up incl. Copywriting and working with GD on creative visuals.
- Track monthly expenses and ensure all payments are submitted in a timely manner
- Attend meetings with Marketing Manager and support in execution whenever needed
- Support with PR initiatives & materials (goodie bags) incl. POS materials based on forecasted quantities given by the team
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders inside and outside of the organization for the local events
- Help the Marketing Manager with CRM for a more efficient work
- Bi-weekly Market visit to try out the competition and to check on the city happenings
- Carry out various studies on the market trends, the demand, the competition, the price positioning, either according to the Supply / Demand needs
- To aid the Marketing Manager to follow up on an identified list of competitions, promo initiatives, BD partnerships, and on-ground activations
- To liaise with the Marketing Manager on the ROIs reporting, and to assist with a specific list of campaigns
- To support the team and to aid with digital specific tasks / briefing, making sure that we’re following the calendar to ensure smooth operations
- To aid the Marketing Manager, and the Partnership team on assigned jobs entailing the student brand ambassador, amongst other on-ground activations
What you'll need
- 1-2 years of experience
- Based in Casablanca Morocco
- Studied Business marketing or management
- Willing to work closely with the local team to support in growing the market
- Ambitious enough to take the business to the next level with the broader group
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.