Account Management Associate
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
You will get to be part of a dynamic and autonomous team from Careem veterans to new tigers who joined on a mission to build Careem Food all aligned on the same values of ownership, shooting to the moon and being of service to customers, partners, colleagues, and captains.
What you'll do
- Acquisition: Collaborate with sales function to acquire restaurant partners in Abu Dhabi region
- Growth: Support and help in creating plans to grow business of assigned accounts
- Account Management: Full ownership, be the main point of contact for the assigned accounts
- Analysis: Utilize data-driven decision making to understand the performance of initiatives to ensure you are effectively prioritizing those with the highest return on investment
- Merchant NPS: Collaborate with merchants and internal teams to fix experience components
- Partner with internal teams: Collaborate closely with Supply, Finance, Marketing and business development to ensure meeting the growth objectives.
What you'll need
- At least 1-2 years experience in sales or account management; achieving weekly/monthly targets consistently.
- Education to degree level minimum Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, Excel and similar software tools.
- The ideal candidate will have a passionate commitment to improving the lives of people, an insane focus on excellence and customer service, and a strong alignment with our core values: being bold, focused, agile and collaborative.
- Experience in account management with a proven track record in direct and channel sales, especially in closing deals.
- Experience in the food & beverage industry.
- Highly motivated with a “hunting spirit” to develop new opportunities and grow business in multiple technology dimensions within the Food/Service Providers space.
- You are excellent at working in teams and are comfortable collaborating with local, regional and corporate teams in a large cross-functional organization.
- Good communicator and excellent at driving solutions in line with industry and local market trends.
- Can do, will do attitude and be able to think in a unique way to contribute creatively towards building a solid business pipeline and driving sustainable business.
- Highly analytical and meaningful.
- Working in pressure situations with stretched targets and limited resources and coming up with smart tech based ideas to solve problems.
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.