Marketing Manager - Food & DineOut
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
In this role, you will be accountable for building and executing KSA Food marketing plans to generate awareness and conversion. It requires a high level of market understanding as well as a diverse skill set across multiple areas including communication, strategic, conceptual thinking, analytics and planning.
What you’ll do
- Build quarterly and monthly marketing plans derived from the demand and commercial strategy
- Own marketing goals/KPIs tracking and achievement such as: acquisition, retention and awareness
- Lead and grow a team of marketing executives
- Track and manage marketing budgets and monthly spend
- Build and oversee customer communication plans & CRM process
- Develop and own the marketing calendar and campaigns end to end
- Work closely with food commercial team to build monthly merchant marketing plans
- Work cross functionally with finance, product, growth, brand, digital, etc on new launches, targets/goals, campaign development, etc…
- Ensure excellent customer experience and journey
- 5-6 years experience in Marketing
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic & English
- Ability to get hands-on in a complex operational environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work towards tight deadlines
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
- Ability to lead and mentor a team
- Ability to develop and articulate highly successful and innovative marketing solutions and communicate a compelling vision
- Confident, outgoing, and with a predisposition to teach others
- Experience working within the technology industry/start-up environment is highly desirable
- Educated to BS/MS level within a subject relevant to the position such as Marketing
- Minimum understanding of the Saudi ecosystem, dynamics and general Food scene
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.