Senior Shops Operations Lead
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
We are seeking an experienced and proactive Operations Lead to oversee the Shops division of our business. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the end-to-end operations, optimizing processes, and ensuring the smooth functioning of our delivery services for shops including pharmacies, flower shops, butcheries, pet shops, electronics, and similar stores.
- Operations Management:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the Shops business, ensuring timely and accurate order fulfillment.
- Implement and optimize operational processes to enhance efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Collaborate with shop partners to streamline inventory management and order processing.
- Quality Assurance:
- Monitor and maintain high-quality service standards for shop deliveries.
- Implement quality assurance measures to minimize errors and customer complaints.
- Vendor Relations:
- Build and maintain strong relationships with shop partners.
- Negotiate and establish contracts with new shops, ensuring alignment with company policies.
- Stakeholder Management:
- Cross-functionally work with different teams to ensure smooth & seamless operations.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
- Data Analysis:
- Utilize data analytics to identify trends, areas for improvement, and opportunities for growth.
- Make data-driven decisions to enhance overall operations.
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.