Customer Care and Marketing Specialist
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
Careem Bike, one of the many services provided by Careem, is a micro-mobility operator offering a range of eco-friendly shared mobility solutions from e-bikes to e-scooters. Our goal at Careem Bike is to encourage people to move differently in the region. Bike-share is a convenient, fun and healthy mode of transit that improves livability and mobility. The company has a mission to make urban transportation more sustainable, convenient, and accessible. We look for team members who are creative problem-solvers, team players, and excellent communicators. Team members are expected to lead as owners and are encouraged to operate outside the scope of their role based on where they believe they can add value.
What you'll do
We are seeking a versatile and customer-focused individual to join our team as a Customer Care and Marketing Specialist. This role plays a crucial part in ensuring outstanding customer experiences while contributing to marketing efforts.
- Daily monitoring of customer complaints both Voice & Non-voice, providing support wherever needed such as attending escalations directly from the care team; reporting valuable insights and any vital or critical information or situation to relevant teams. .
- Collaborate with cross functional teams( bike operations, product, engineering, marketing etc) to address customer complaints / needs / suggestions on a regular basis in order to solve for, improve or maintain certain processes towards achieving the team’s goals and objectives.
- Regular call listening and reviewing non voice complaints to ensure that the desired customer satisfaction is achieved providing coaching remarks and suggestions for improvement.
- Review, revise, create policies and procedures, dispositions, call resolutions and response templates whenever applicable.
- Assist in implementing marketing strategies to promote the service.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to organize and execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Support the creation of marketing materials, including brochures, presentations and website content.
What you'll need
- Educated to BS/MS level (or equivalent) in a relevant subject
- Previous experience in customer care and marketing positions
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.