Senior Growth Manager
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the team
We are looking for a Growth Manager to join our world-class Growth Marketing team. The purpose of the Growth Manager role is to lead the growth planning and decision making for our tenant partnerships business line. You will be accountable for providing strategic insights and solutions to decision-makers based on data analysis. This role will work closely together with the General Managers, Product teams, Marketing Managers and the Central Growth Team, providing insights and solutions to various growth issues and driving forward strategic direction.
What you'll do
- Own the customer lifecycle management process - by running campaigns and working with product teams on features and improvements
- Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve better understanding of discover untapped areas of growth to scale and programmatically automate the growth process across different Careem verticals
- Find ideas to improve growth KPIs by continuously A/B testing different ideas
- Work in cross-functional teams with product, engineering and marketing side by side to tackle growth
- Build dashboards for monitoring KPIs and performances
- Provide guidance to the organization on targets and budgets
What you'll need
- Statistics - A/B testing, uplift calculation, p-test, t-test, statistical significance
- SQL - Intermediate to proficient skills to perform data analysis
- Tableau - Dashboard design and automation preferred
- Experience in CRM and analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Braze, Optimizely is a plus
- Experience in data science/ machine learning projects (Predictions, classifications)
- Python - (great to have, not a hard requirement) Scripting and automation of tasks (Pandas, Numpy, Requests, JSON) preferred
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.