Functional Specialist - ERP Digital Transformation
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has experience in Oracle Financial & SCM implementation and Support projects. This is a full-time office based role at our main office in Pakistan, working as part of a global team.The Functional Specialist ERP role is responsible for implementation, day to day support operations for Financial modules in oracle fusion. Understanding pain areas and enhancing system based industry best
practices. Responsible for Solution design, Application Setup, Testing and conducting User Acceptance Test for Oracle Financials and SCM modules.
● Responsible for Oracle Fusion Financial & SCM Support and enhancements projects.
● Enhance business processes to reduce human interventions and address pain areas in Financial & SCM modules.
● Must have minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience on implementing and supporting Fusion Financial modules - General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets & Cash Management.
● Should have worked on at least 1 full cycle of Implementations and Supports.
● Provide expertise in the areas of Oracle Fusion Financials, SCM, and various tools such as FRS, FBDI, WebADI and OTBI.
● Identify business requirements and map them to the Oracle Financials Cloud functionality. System Design & Development, Testing, troubleshooting and providing Post Go-Live Support.
● Coordinate with the Finance team in mapping and redesigning business processes to implement Oracle Fusion Financial and SCM modules, using standardized implementation methodology including reports specification development and deployment.
● Validate configuration and data for Oracle Fusion Financial configurations / setups and provide support.
● Manage the integration between Oracle Financial and other systems.
● Should go an extra mile to achieve customer and organizational objectives.
● System Audit and administration.
● Preferable ACCA/CA
● 3-4 years experience.
● Preferred certification in Fusion module.
● Excellent communication written and verbal
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.