Senior Product Marketing Operations Executive
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
The Senior CMS Specialist, will lead the content management process solving for excellence in execution and ensuring we are launching the best quality content aligned with guidelines managing our Content Management Systems. Will guide the content execution process and support the development and maintenance of the Content Management Systems. Strong CRM know-how, technical knowledge on CMS, JIRA, Braze, general understanding of Brand/Creative guidelines are essential. The ability to problem-solve and communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and exceptional process & time management skills are required.
- Lead the excellence in execution of the content framework to ensure the best quality of content is launched.
- Lead on the advocacy and implementation of the content guidelines and processes within the CMS across all market POCs.
- Lead on the development of the content management to support new requirements and/or developments within our tools and guidelines.
- Develop the knowledge and understanding of the CMS across users to enable them to be self sufficient, and to champion the CMS across the wider business to maximise the impact of the CMS on creating efficiencies across our business practices.
- Proactively monitor users’ activity within the CMS and lead on troubleshooting any issues within the CMS.
- Support the Central Growth and Product teams with A/B experiment
- Min 2-3 years of relevant experience on CMS / CRM tools management
- Systems administration experience with Slack, JIRA, and Braze.
- Having an aesthetic eye in assessing creative content
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience with working in an agile environment
- Exceptional organisation skills and proven ability to deliver multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, and be adaptable to change.
- Strong initiative, problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently to get things done.
- English proficiency
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.