Senior Supply Lead- Experience
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
About the Role
As the Captain Experience Senior Lead, you will collaborate with managers and stakeholders to enhance organizational engagement with captains and define the captains' journey. This role requires a strategic thinker, effective communicator, and a proactive problem solver that collaborates cross-functionally to develop and execute initiatives that elevate captains satisfaction, brand loyalty. In addition, create and maintain detailed end-to-end captain journey maps, and overall service excellence.
What you'll do
- Develop and implement a comprehensive captain experience strategy aligned with the company's overall objectives.
- Analyze market trends, customer and captain feedback, and best practices to identify opportunities for enhancement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and streamline captains touchpoints, ensuring a seamless and efficient experience.
- Regularly collect and analyze customer and captain feedback to identify areas for improvement and implement corrective actions.
- Utilize captain insights to drive product and service enhancements.
- Be an advocate and voice for the captain within the organization.
- Build and manage relationships with captains.
- Provide high-level analysis and reporting.
- Report and analyze project results, taking corrective actions when needed.
What you'll need
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Strategic thinking
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Identify data discrepancies and issues
- Able to swiftly escalate identified concerns to the relevant teams and channels
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.