Manager - Digital Marketing
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our world class growth-marketing team to champion marketing excellence with an organic & paid media focus. You will be responsible for an oversight of Careem’s brand marketing strategies. You will ensure quality and develop best practices. Digital strategies including brand marketing across Search, Social, Display Programmatic and Video as well as SEO/ASO
Careem is data and performance driven, and we want someone who can demonstrate innovation across performance marketing and data analytics. You will have come from a pure performance marketing background with a clear connection to data.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies aligned with business goals and target audience.
- Conduct keyword research and implement SEO best practices to improve organic search rankings.
- Monitor and analyze website performance using SEO tools and make data-driven recommendations.
- Plan, implement, and optimize paid advertising campaigns across platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook, Instagram, and other relevant channels.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze metrics, and adjust strategies to maximize ROI.
- Utilize analytics tools to track, measure, and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns.
- Provide regular reports and insights to key stakeholders, highlighting successes and areas for improvement.
What you'll need
- Extensive organic & brand driven Digital Strategy experience
- Google Marketing Platform (SA 360 / DV 360 / GA 360 / Campaign Manager)
- Understanding of looker studio or any other dashboarding tools
- Previous experience with optimizing paid digital campaigns
- Experience with the automation of tasks, this is something you will be encouraged to do.
- Devising and developing strategies, proposals & pitching to the business
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.