Senior Marketing Executive - Tenant Partnerships
Careem is building the Everything App for the greater Middle East, making it easier than ever to move around, order food and groceries, manage payments, and more. Careem is led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve the lives of people and build an awesome organisation that inspires. Since 2012, Careem has created earnings for over 2.5 million Captains, simplified the lives of over 50 million customers, and built a platform for the region’s best talent to thrive and for entrepreneurs to scale their businesses. Careem operates in over 70 cities across 10 countries, from Morocco to Pakistan.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our Super App tenant business line. In this role, you will be responsible for driving growth for third-party tenant partner businesses by implementing a wide range of marketing tactics and strategies.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute effective marketing plans and strategies to communicate the strategic and tactical value propositions of partner services to customers.
- Collaborate with partner marketing teams and Careem central marketing teams (including creatives and CRM) to develop and execute short- and long-term marketing plans.
- Monitor and report on marketing spend (especially promotions) and campaign performance, and implement experiments for continuous improvement.
What you'll need:
- Customer-centric approach: ability to make decisions based on structured and unstructured user insights and marketing analytics data.
- Proven ability to develop and communicate highly successful and innovative marketing plans and deliver them to a high-quality standard.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a complex operational environment and execute plans in collaboration with multiple stakeholders.
- Committed to delivering results, with a positive 'can-do' attitude and a collaborative team-player mindset.
- At least 3 years of work experience in consumer-facing businesses, ideally with 1-2 years in the tech/eCommerce industry.
What we’ll provide you
We offer colleagues the opportunity to drive impact in the region while they learn and grow. As a Careem colleague you will be able to:
- Work and learn from great minds by joining a community of inspiring colleagues.
- Put your passion to work in a purposeful organisation dedicated to creating impact in a region with a lot of untapped potential.
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day.
- Enjoy the flexibility that comes with the trust of being an owner; work in a hybrid style with a mix of days at the office and at home, and remotely from any country in the world for 30 days a year with unlimited vacation days per year.
- Access to healthcare benefits and fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.