Staff Data Analyst (Rocket Growth - Product Analytics)
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
Powered by an outstanding end-to-end e-commerce and logistics network and a fanatical culture of customer centricity, Coupang has broken tradeoffs around speed, selection and price. Today, we provide exceedingly fast shipping speeds on millions of items including fresh groceries, delivered within hours nationwide, 365 days a year.
We are doing this for tens of millions of consumers in Korea. Korea is home to one of the largest and fastest growing e-commerce opportunities anywhere in the world.
Rocket Growth is a Coupang Fulfillment business that enables sellers to offer best-in-class delivery and post purchase experience to customers. With Rocket Growth, sellers’ products get the Jet Delivery badge and are delivered to customers via Coupang’s Rocket delivery network.
Rocket Growth is the fastest growing team in Coupang and has an exciting roadmap of products and features in the pipeline. We are hiring driven leaders who are excited to solve tough problems and like to collaborate with brilliant individuals to innovate and create history.
As a Data Analyst for Rocket Growth, you will be owning and driving critical decision making and modeling across a range of ambiguous problems using data. You will be structuring the data, defining decision variables, running simulations, and modeling large-scale datasets to optimize business outcomes and facilitate business decision making.
You have a mindset that constantly challenges the status quo, and you possess a high degree of decision-making acumen. You are not afraid to disagree, love working with data, analyzing the data to come up with insights and possess the panache to work with a diverse set of stakeholders to align them to common goals and decisions.
- Develop analytics and insights, success metrics, and dashboards for both seller-facing and customer-facing products
- Responsible for experimentation, A/B tests, product analytics, and measuring the effectiveness of product launches
- Drive proper A/B analysis with statistical rigor and perform cohort studies. Ideate more complex tests from an analytical and insightful reporting perspective.
- Communicate complex data insights to various stakeholders in a clear, understandable, and actionable manner.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience in an analytical role involving data extraction, analysis, statistical modeling, and communication
- 5+ years of experience in customer behavior analysis, churn analysis, or website traffic analysis
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective relationship management with internal & external business partners
- Ability to present the analysis outcomes using insightful and easy to understand spreadsheets and presentations
- Experience with data analytics tools such as relevant Python libraries, Spark, R as well as engineering tools such as GitHub and Airflow
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Ability to convey rigorous technical concepts and considerations to non-experts
- Previous experience in e-commerce, logistics, or AdTech companies