Seller Service Specialist
Coupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
We have recently launched our services in Taiwan including Rocket Delivery which offers next-day delivery for a wide selection of items at affordable prices and Rocket Overseas which offers free international delivery on millions of best-selling products from Korea, the U.S., and beyond.
We are looking for talents to help us lead Coupang’s expansion in Taiwan. This is an exceptional opportunity to become a part of Coupang’s growth in Taiwan and create a world where our customers wonder, “How did we ever live without Coupang?
Position : xxx
What You Will Do
- Serve as the seller's contact window, handling complex seller issues and inquiries reported by the front-line customer service personnel.
- Use problem-solving skills to handle seller inquiries and customer complaints, including researching and providing timely and correct responses.
- Identify trends and patterns in seller questions and feedback, inform relevant stakeholders, and improve overall seller experience.
- Collaborate with other departmental teams to resolve seller issues and improve overall seller satisfaction.
- Mentor and provide feedback to front-line customer service personnel to improve customer service personnel capabilities and knowledge to ensure consistent service delivery.
• (Required) Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing skills with Taiwanese native language proficiency.
• University degree, more than two years of work experience. • Experience in customer service, preferably in a call center or similar environment.
• Fluent in reading and writing Korean and basic English.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with customers, team members and other stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment, juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
• Strong problem-solving ability, capable of discovering and solving complex customer problems and complaints.
• Pay attention to details and precision, and can effectively record the content and consultation with customers.
• Experience with customer service software and tools is a plus (eg: Zendesk)
• Ability to flexibly match working hours according to business needs, such as nights or weekends.
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.