Specialist, Customer Service
Posted on Thursday, August 10, 2023
DescriptionCoupang is reimagining the shopping experience with the goal of wowing each customer from the instant they open the Coupang app to the moment an order is delivered to their door.
We have recently launched our services in Taiwan including Rocket Delivery which offers next-day delivery for a wide selection of items at affordable prices and Rocket Overseas which offers free international delivery on millions of best-selling products from Korea, the U.S., and beyond.
We are looking for talents to help us lead Coupang’s expansion in Taiwan. This is an exceptional opportunity to become a part of Coupang’s growth in Taiwan and create a world where our customers wonder, “How did we ever live without Coupang?
What You Will Do:
•Serve as the customer's point of contact, handling complex or escalated customer issues and inquiries for frontline customer service staff.
• Use problem-solving skills to handle customer inquiries and complaints, including researching and providing timely and accurate responses.• Identify trends and patterns in customer questions and feedback, inform relevant stakeholders, and improve overall customer experience.• Work with other departmental teams to resolve customer issues and improve overall customer satisfaction.
• Educate and provide feedback to front-line customer service personnel to improve customer service personnel capabilities and knowledge to ensure consistent service quality.
(Required) Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing skills are at the level of native Taiwanese.
University degree, more than two years of work experience.
• Experience in customer service, preferably in a call center or similar environment.
• Fluent in reading and writing Korean and basic English.• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with customers, team members and other stakeholders.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and changeable environment, juggling multiple tasks and priorities.• Strong problem-solving ability, capable of discovering and solving complex customer problems and complaints.• Pay attention to details and precision, and can effectively record the content and consultation with customers.• Experience with customer service software and tools is a plus (eg: Zendesk)
• Ability to flexibly match working hours according to business needs, such as nights or weekends.
- Application Review - Phone Interview - Onsite (or Virtual Onsite) Interview – Offer
- The exact nature of the recruitment process may vary according to the specific job and may be changed due to scheduling or other circumstances.
- Interview schedules and the results will be informed to the applicant via the e-mail address submitted at the application stage.
Things to Consider
- This job posting may be closed prior to the stated end date for application if all openings are filled.
- Coupang has the right to rescind an offer of employment if a candidate is found to have submitted false information as part of the application process.
- Coupang does not discriminate against disabled applicants or those with veteran status. We are proud to offer equal opportunities for all applicants.
Equal Opportunities for All
Coupang is an equal opportunity employer. Our unprecedented success could not be possible without the valuable inputs of our globally diverse team.