[쿠팡] CGS Senior Program Manager
Coupang Global Security (CGS) Programs and Governance team is searching for a motivated Senior Project Manager who can develop, implement, and lead CGS programs and projects. This position will manage various projects across the CGS organization, including Loss Prevention, Corporate Security, Executive Protection, and Physical Security. This role will have a global scope to ensure consistent standards are applied across all businesses, facilities, and corporate sites.
In this position, the Senior Project Manager will have regular engagement with program managers and subject matter experts across CGS to create and foster an engagement model to ensure security risks are identified, mitigated, and constantly reviewed as part of our continuous improvement efforts.
To be successful in this position, the Senior Project Manager must be eager to learn Coupang’s Security Processes across all sites globally, build strong relationships with key business teams, develop, and innovate solutions to enable automation of manual data entry processes. The Senior Project Manager must have a solid understanding of data collection methods and data analysis to inform pragmatic decision making and policy direction.
This position will report to the Coupang Director of Global Security Risk, Governance and Program Management.
Key job responsibilities:
- Facilitate discussion and implementation of security strategies among project stakeholders across various organizations.
- Communicate internally and externally to ensure alignment on program strategies and decisions.
- Serve as the embedded project manager liaison to connect business stakeholders and the CGS programs and governance team.
- Perform project risk assessments to provide senior CGS leadership with a summary of overall risks and solutions on how to mitigate against them.
- Work cross functionally with peers in Finance, Legal, IT Strategy and Planning, Coupang Fulfillment Centers, Coupang Camps, Hubs, Transportation Product and UX, General Affairs, Human Resources Business Partners, Real Estate, Subsidiaries, as well as other business units to ensure that new security protocols and programs are sustainable and will be adopted across the network.
- Track and document new project proposals, status updates, and risks.
- Work collaboratively with team members to determine strategic direction for the larger CGS Programs and Governance team.
- Create and conduct site security audits and track closure of any associates action items.
- Respond to crisis emergencies, and/or disaster recovery issues that have an impact on critical projects.
- Manage vendor/contractor relationships, contracts, and invoices.
- Develop and implement security contract language to enhance and support service level standards and identify key performance indicators.
- Assist in the development of CGS awareness materials, to include online training modules, and be willing to deploy and conduct in person training sessions, employee outreach, educational posters, and handout material.
- Assist in the development, drafting, and publication of policies and standards related to physical security.
- Creating and leading projects from infancy to completion and iterating as part of our continuous improvement processes.
- Bachelor’s Degree (master’s degree preferred) in Business, Security, Government, or related field
- 10+ years of physical security, global security project/program management
- PMP certification or 7+ years of experience in a program management oversight (preferred)
- Certified SCRUM Master or Product Owner (preferred)
- Experience in managing and leading projects/programs that have strict Security and Privacy regulations regarding data management.
- Experience in physical security operations.
- Understanding of ASIS, ISO, TAPA, PCI-DSS, and other international standards that guide physical security operations.
- Experience in reviewing vendor performance and ensuring service level agreements are met.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Conversational level of English and fluent in Korean written and oral communication skills with multiple level of leadership.
- Tower 730 (Jamsil HQ)