Paid Marketing Manager
Coursera was launched in 2012 by two Stanford Computer Science professors, Andrew Ng and Daphne Koller, with a mission to provide universal access to world-class learning. It is now one of the largest online learning platforms in the world, with 136 million registered learners as of September 30, 2023.
Coursera partners with over 300 leading university and industry partners to offer a broad catalog of content and credentials, including courses, Specializations, Professional Certificates, Guided Projects, and bachelor’s and master’s degrees. Institutions around the world use Coursera to upskill and reskill their employees, citizens, and students in fields such as data science, technology, and business. Coursera became a B Corp in February 2021.
Join us in our mission to create a world where anyone, anywhere can transform their life through access to education. We're seeking talented individuals who share our passion and drive to revolutionize the way the world learns.
We at Coursera are committed to building a globally diverse team and are thrilled to extend employment opportunities to individuals in any country where we have a legal entity. We require candidates to possess eligible working rights and have a compatible timezone overlap with their team to facilitate seamless collaboration. As a remote-first company, our interviews and onboarding are entirely virtual, providing a smooth and efficient experience for our candidates.
The Marketing & Communications team is responsible for connecting the world to lifelong transformative learning. They also work to shape public conversations on the future of education and work. The team is segmented into four areas of focus: Consumer Marketing, Enterprise Marketing, Brand & Creative, and Communications.
As the Paid Marketing Manager, , you will develop strategy and execute go-to-market activities to accelerate learner growth and the uptake of Coursera’s consumer products in the EMEA) market. You will partner with the Consumer marketing team in the US to share & incorporate learnings on designing and executing paid campaigns for the EMEA market via existing paid marketing channels as well as explore new paid marketing opportunities specific to the EMEA market. You would also be responsible for leading strategic projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams that have potential to accelerate growth multi-fold.
- Drive consumer paid marketing campaigns in EMEA. Specifically, develop go-to-market plans for Degrees, Specializations, and Professional Certificates
- Develop EMEA market briefs, ensuring strategy and work ladders up to globally-aligned strategy and creative work while flexing appropriately for social, cultural, and product nuances locally
- Lead asset creation, targeting, and campaign analysis for localized paid media campaigns that accelerate growth in the EMEA market
- Explore and execute new paid marketing channels specific to the EMEAmarket, reflecting media consumption and habits of target audience in EMEA
- Drive strategic projects in collaboration with cross-functional teams that have potential to accelerate growth multi-fold
- 3+ years of experience in paid marketing for consumer
- Background in turning marketing campaign results into business results in a ROI-positive way
- Demonstrated history to manage multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Experience planning and producing marketing campaigns with cross functional teams
- Experience writing marketing briefs and developing integrated go-to-market strategies
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills; comfortable leveraging data to drive decisions and turning marketing campaign results into actionable learnings
- Understanding of landing page optimization and how other B2C online marketing channels work with paid channels
- Initiative to drive projects forward, collaborate across multiple teams, and proactively ask questions to get information and resources
- Demonstrated experience in delivering growth through one or more key paid marketing channels
- Passion for online education and understanding of the higher education landscape
- Strong written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
If this opportunity interests you, you might like these courses on Coursera:
- Marketing Analytics
- Digital Marketing Specialization
- Marketing Strategy Specialization
- Marketing Mix Implementation Specialization
- Foundations of Marketing Analytics Specialization
- International Marketing & Cross Industry Growth Specialization