What We Do
Gecko Robotics is helping the world’s most important organizations ensure the availability, reliability, and sustainability of critical infrastructure. Gecko's complete and connected solutions combine wall-climbing robots, industry-leading sensors, and an AI-powered data platform to provide customers with a unique window into the current and future health of their physical assets. This enables real-time decision making to increase the efficiency and safety of operations, promote mission readiness, and protect the environment and civilization from the effects of infrastructure failure.
Role At A Glance
Gecko is seeking an enthusiastic Recruiting Coordinator to own, manage and elevate the candidate experience. The Recruiting Coordinator is a critical role on our team, and will often be the first point of contact with prospective team members. As a Recruiting Coordinator, you will partner closely with Recruiters, Sourcers, and Hiring Managers to help grow the Gecko team. You are able to easily earn credibility with interviewers and Hiring Managers, and get everyone on board to do what is needed to create the best candidate experience. The ideal candidate will be comfortable managing the scheduling and facilitation of interviews in an accurate and timely manner. You are someone who can think big picture, but also make sure all of the small details are executed seamlessly. Additionally, you will play a critical role in helping to identify any areas of opportunity within the interview and logistics process. You are someone who thrives on creating an outstanding candidate experience, and communicates efficiently and thoughtfully. You are excited and able to quickly pivot as needed while also thinking proactively, and scaling for the future.
Organization and attention-to-detail are your superpowers. You take a "How can I help?" approach and understand the importance of the impact this role has on candidate experience. You are comfortable juggling multiple tasks and pride yourself in operating with a sense of urgency. You love being a part of a close-knit team and thrive in a support role, knowing that even the little things can make a huge difference to a broader goal.
What You Will Do
- Create and iterate to ensure an exceptional and welcoming recruiting experience for candidates and interviewers from start to finish.
- Collaborate with recruiters to identify process improvements, and actively surface any trends or important data points.
- Utilize clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication with candidates and internal partners.
- Expertly and tactfully manage multiple candidates and calendars to seamlessly coordinate high-volume and fast-paced interview activity across all teams.
- Schedule and facilitate a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews, while also adhering to all team SLAs.
- Schedule and facilitate a high volume of phone, video, and onsite interviews, in a timely and efficient manner to meet tight deadlines and all team SLAs.
- Serve as point of contact for candidates throughout the interview scheduling process, acting with a high sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Build positive relationships with hiring managers and interviewers, acting as a partner to provide any information required for interviews or to adjust schedules as needed.
- Take on special projects as needed related to talent, culture, HR, etc.
- 1+ year in talent coordination/scheduling, or an administrative support role within a high growth company.
- Superb organizational skills and obsessive attention to detail.
- Calendar/scheduling expertise (Google preferred) of onsite, phone and virtual interviews (Zoom preferred.
- Experience optimizing and utilizing an ATS (Greenhouse preferred).
- Experience utilizing a interview scheduling platform (Prelude preferred)
- Comfort with pivoting quickly and moving with urgency in a fast paced environment.
- Strong commitment to and passion for a positive candidate and employee experience.
- Team-player mentality, with a “no task to small” mindset.
NYC Pay Transparency Disclosure:
Salary Range: $60,000 to $90,000 annually plus equity and perks.
This salary range is based on the current available market data, and represents the expected salary range for this role. Gecko Robotics has minimal hierarchy and few titles, but has broad ranges of experience represented within roles. Should you have compensation expectations that exceed these bands, we'd love to hear from you and would welcome you to reach out to further discuss.
Who We Are
At Gecko, our people are our greatest investment. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer company equity, 401(k) matching, gender-neutral parental leave, full medical, dental, and vision insurance, mental health and wellness support, ongoing professional development, family planning assistance, and flexible paid time off.
We believe that we do our best work when we’re together in person, and we’re committed to creating a culture of collaboration, innovation, and partnership. We ask our employees to be in the office 3 to 5 days per week, depending on the location and role. Our in-office benefits vary by location, but include catered lunch or lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchens, frequent employee events, and more.
Gecko is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe it is our collective responsibility to uphold these values and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to join us in our mission to protect today’s infrastructure and give form to tomorrow’s. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law. If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your talents to support our critical mission, we’d love to hear from you.