What We Do
Gecko Robotics is helping the world’s most important organizations ensure the availability, reliability, and sustainability of critical infrastructure. Gecko's complete and connected solutions combine wall-climbing robots, industry-leading sensors, and an AI-powered data platform to provide customers with a unique window into the current and future health of their physical assets. This enables real-time decision making to increase the efficiency and safety of operations, promote mission readiness, and protect the environment and civilization from the effects of infrastructure failure.
Role at a Glance
We’re looking for a talented and experienced Executive Assistant to support several individuals from our business and product leadership team. As Executive Assistant, you’ll be responsible for all administrative tasks for 2-4 members of Gecko’s leadership, including calendaring, travel, and expenses. You’ll also partner on key organizational priorities, providing project management, prioritization, and communication support to make your people as effective as possible.
The ideal candidate will be a trusted partner, who easily builds relationships - with the people they’re supporting, other Geckos, and external parties. You’re someone who is energized by finding optimal solutions, anticipating blockers, and increasing efficiency. You proactively think of ways to optimize your executives’ days, blocking time for key priorities and building context to allow you to better anticipate needs. You’re an exceptional communicator, with meticulous attention to detail and a “no task is too small” attitude. And above all, you’re excited by supporting a dynamic mission, enjoy the challenge of learning new things, and are happiest when you’re enabling those around you to operate at their best.
What you will do
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings, handle sensitive information, make travel arrangements, and track expenses. You should be capable of anticipating needs and work with decreasing reliance on guidance.
- Oversee projects from conception to completion, ensuring appropriate context is passed to all relevant stakeholders across different departments.
- Ensure the executives' time is optimized and strategically aligned with priorities; assist in planning and managing on a medium- to long-term basis. Additionally, you will always be thinking of ways to improve and standardize processes where it makes sense.
- Assist in preparing for external meetings and managing connections and relationships made outside of Gecko.
- Offer in-person support for multi-stakeholder external and internal events; occasionally plan and oversee events end-to-end
- Able to work evenings and early mornings as needed to support a growing team, as well as willingness to travel up to 25% of the time.
- 3+ years of administrative support experience, including providing executive support at a dynamic and growing organization.
- Proficient in Google Suite, Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and Slack (additional benefit of being familiar with Salesforce, Expensify).
- Outstanding organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to build strong relationships and drive to consensus
- Highly resourceful and independent team-player, with the ability to operate autonomously and meet deadlines
- Must remain calm under pressure and enjoy thinking creatively, solving problems, and implementing process improvements.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work with a strong attention to detail.
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and dealing with professionals inside and outside the company.
- Proven ability to flex and adapt to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time, and work flexible hours as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
NYC Pay Transparency Disclosure
Salary Range: $115,000.00 to $140,000.00 annually plus equity and perks.
This salary range is based on the current available market data, and represents the expected salary range for this role. Gecko Robotics has minimal hierarchy and few titles, but has broad ranges of experience represented within roles. Should you have compensation expectations that exceed these bands, we'd love to hear from you and would welcome you to reach out to further discuss.
Who We Are
At Gecko, our people are our greatest investment. In addition to competitive compensation packages, we offer company equity, 401(k) matching, gender-neutral parental leave, full medical, dental, and vision insurance, mental health and wellness support, ongoing professional development, family planning assistance, and flexible paid time off.
We believe that we do our best work when we’re together in person, and we’re committed to creating a culture of collaboration, innovation, and partnership. We ask our employees to be in the office 3 to 5 days per week, depending on the location and role. Our in-office benefits vary by location, but include catered lunch or lunch stipends, fully stocked kitchens, frequent employee events, and more.
Gecko is committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe it is our collective responsibility to uphold these values and encourage candidates from all backgrounds to join us in our mission to protect today’s infrastructure and give form to tomorrow’s. All qualified applicants will be treated with respect and receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, uniform service, veteran status, age, or any other protected characteristic per federal, state, or local law. If you are passionate about what you do and want to use your talents to support our critical mission, we’d love to hear from you.