Posted on Friday, May 19, 2023
We’re the world's leading carsharing platform, with millions of users around the world, sharing thousands of cars in over 950 cities across 8 countries.
Our mission is simple: Make our cities better places to live through carsharing.
Carsharing empowers people to move in a smarter and more sustainable way: studies show that one shared car replaces between 4 and 10 privately owned cars, which frees up space in our cities while giving communities 24/7 access to cars when they need them.
With our connected car technology, users can quickly and easily book and unlock a wide variety of vehicles directly from our app, without ever having to meet anyone in person, carry an access card, wait in line, or coordinate picking up keys.
To reach our vision of a world where all cars are shared, we need a strong team to help us disrupt car ownership. We look for people who are curious, positive, and engaged; who can adapt and learn quickly; who have the skills and smarts to reach their goals autonomously, while having the generosity and mindset to work collaboratively. No matter your role, background, or level of experience, we believe that every member of the team can have an impact.
We’re extremely proud to be certified “Best Place to Work” in 2023!
- You work in our Peer Supply Quality team and report to the Head of that Department. Our goal is to acquire and convert new peer car owners while maintaining an outstanding fleet quality. You own the entire funnel from acquisition to conversion and retention as well as fleet car mix. You identify growth levers and build the roadmap with the main stakeholders (marketing, business, data and product) to enable the company to reach their acquisition targets.
What you’ll work on:
- Develop and execute a comprehensive supply acquisition growth plan across all assigned markets to achieve targets with budget in mind.
- Work closely with the marketing team to lead growth initiatives through traffic acquisition, CRM, content and cross-functional projects.
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytics systems to track and optimize campaign performance and inform strategic decision-making
- Work with the data team to build/update dashboards to regularly track experiences, KPIs, and other key metrics along the funnel
- Provide budget management, optimizing budget allocations across performance marketing and other acquisition and conversion campaigns
- Constantly challenge our product to push new ideas to ease the car owner registration process
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to align growth initiatives with overall business objectives
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and emerging technologies to inform the development of innovative growth strategies
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Leadership: Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams to achieve common goals and drive growth across all markets.
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate complex ideas and strategies to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Problem-solving: Ability to identify and solve complex problems, make data-driven decisions, and adapt to changing market trends and company focus
- Analytical thinking: Strong analytical skills to interpret data and analytics to identify trends, insights, and opportunities for optimization.
- Collaboration: Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment, collaborating with colleagues across different functions, departments, and geographies.
- Attention to detail: Strong attention to detail and accuracy in executing campaigns, managing budgets, and analyzing performance.
- Time management: Strong time management skills to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and meet tight deadlines.
- 4-5 years of experience building user growth from acquisition to retention, with a solid understanding of how to optimize customer journeys across touchpoints.
- Coming from a consulting or operation prior experience is a plus.
- Strong appetite for project management, running tests and building playbooks out of pilot experimentations
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis and reporting tools
- Experience managing budgets and optimizing budget allocations across projects
- Proven track record of developing and executing successful growth initiatives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams
What we offer:
- 🌎Getaround Europe is a fast-growing startup located in the center of Paris, with offices in Oslo and global headquarters in San Francisco.
- Our product is available in the US, France, Norway, Germany, the UK, Spain, Belgium, and Austria.
- 🌱 The opportunity to have a positive impact on climate change. Cars are responsible for 17% of carbon emissions. In France, an independent study has shown that each connected car shared on Getaround replaces more than 4 self-owned cars.
- 🧠A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 on 1 meetings with your manager, frequent 360° feedback from your teammates, personal objectives to develop your potential,
- 🗓Unlimited access to Udemy (learning platform), plus a team wiki that you’ll contribute to improve
- 🤝A company culture that seeks to reinforce Diversity, Equity and Inclusion thanks to a dedicated task force.
- 🏡This position is based in our Paris office with up to 3 days of remote work per week.
- 💻 The latest Apple equipment
See more open positions at Getaround
Something looks off?