Operations Lead, Vancouver, #594
Vancouver, WA, USA
Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
The Operations Lead (OL) reports to the Omni Store Manager (OSM) and is responsible for driving a positive customer experience and all workflow related to assigned area of responsibility (AOR) including, but not limited to, sales, customer experience, merchandising, product flow, pricing, and inventory management. Leads and directs workload of Omni Associates in AOR and partners with the OSM and Assistant Omni Store Manager on company initiatives. The OL is responsible for ensuring order accuracy and fast, efficient delivery to our customers through all e-commerce platforms.
- Model company values in all actions, communication and decision-making
- Provide direction, support, and ongoing feedback to Omni Associates
- Assist in conducting observation and coaching of Omni Associates
- Consistently create a positive customer experience through the utilization of the sales and customer service programs
- Assist with all Omni operations and assume responsibility for assigned category or Area of Responsibility (AOR).
- E-commerce standard operating procedures (SOP)
- Visual and merchandising standards for retail operations
- Pricing, signage, and displays accurately
- Merchandising direction, customer campaigns, and sales promotions
- Contribute to the monitoring and management of controllable expenses
- Regularly communicate with the Omni Store Manager to discuss strengths, opportunities, and trends in business
- Ensure departmental responsibilities are prioritized and executed as outlined in the Area of Responsibility (AOR) guidelines
- Support the Leader on Duty (LOD) Program to ensure Omni Associates are providing exceptional customer service
- Ensure the team operates in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Ensure the team follows federal, state, and local regulations, including ABC, Food Handling and Weights and Measures regulations
- Perform other duties as directed by management
- Communication: Provide the information required by others in a concise, direct, and unambiguous way. Strive to ensure that the receiver clearly understands the specifics of the message and are able to listen to, receive, and understand messages conveyed by others
- Driving Results: Motivate individuals to achieve and exceed goals by establishing accountabilities, clarifying performance expectations, agreeing to high standards and measures, monitoring and reviewing performance, and providing timely and relevant feedback.
- Planning and Priority Setting: Demonstrate an ability to set objectives and goals and organize work appropriately to meet and exceed goals
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Work independently and collaboratively with others to achieve mutual goals. Subordinate individual aims in the interest of working with others in a way that promotes and encourages each person’s contributions toward achieving optimal outcomes
- Service Focus: Place emphasis on creating customer loyalty by continually enhancing the customer experience. Show the capacity to identify and understand the needs of the customer, manage expectations and give priority to meeting and exceeding those needs
- Willingness to work a variety of scheduled shifts
- Lifting and merchandising products (duties include stocking shelves, receiving shipments, carrying orders to customer or driver vehicles)
Education & Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience at the management or supervisory level in a retail environment, warehouse management, logistics or restaurant industry
- Gopuff/Bevmo! pays employees based on market pricing and pay may vary depending on your location. Compensation for U.S. locations is based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area.
- Vancouver, WA: $17.33 per hour
- The salary range above reflects what we’d reasonably expect to pay candidates. A candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions. These ranges may be modified in the future. For additional information on this role’s compensation package, please reach out to the designated recruiter for this role.
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.
See more open positions at Gopuff
Something looks off?