Posted on Wednesday, March 22, 2023
The Pricebook Specialist will work with the Category Management team and maintain the Gopuff pricebook and rebate management systems. We are looking for an individual that is opportunistic, customer-focused and that is capable of partnering with cross-functional teams (ie. Accounting, Finance, Planning, Business Development and Digital Merchandising) to surpass financial objectives. It will be imperative that this person is highly organized, detailed-oriented, with demonstrated problem-solving and analytical skills necessary to thrive in a fast paced and entrepreneurial environment.
- Establish a deep understanding of Gopuff’s business, internal processes, and overall assortment
- Maintain Gopuff’s product database and back office product information with accurate cost details and up-to-date retails
- Store and maintain all annual vendor contracts, and promotional SOWs
- Create full calendar promotion plan set by Category Manager, work independently to track promotional accruals and billbacks
- Collaborate cross-functionally to transfer promotional accruals to vendor invoices
- Communicate with vendors about contract management, rebates and account payable terms
- Forecast and present to merchandising leadership profit margins based on promotions and accruals each week
- Track, measure and report promotional programs against margin targets
- Consolidate weekly, monthly and quarterly report for internal and external stakeholders
- Monitor performance across multiple classes and locations and analyze data to create initiatives
- Conduct pricing analyses both nationally and locally to ensure key pro
- Bachelor’s degree required (Accounting, Finance, Business, or Economics is a plus)
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Must have a knowledge of Accounting, Financial Planning or Merchandising
- Capable of taking initiative, ownership and accountability for the business
- Ability to react quickly with a strong sense of urgency
- Detailed oriented with background knowledge in accounting and pricing management
- Must possess a demonstrable ability to navigate a wide spectrum of product lines specific to our customer
- Must have strong computer skills – proficiency with excel is required
- Experience in convenience or CPG is a plus
- Must be extremely detail oriented and organized
- Must have effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Awareness of our current brand and product mix and initial insight to opportunities
We want to help our employees stay safe and healthy! We offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance, optional FSAs and HSA plans, 401k, commuter benefits, supplemental employee, spouse and child life insurance to all eligible employees.*
We also offer*:
-Gopuff employee discount
-Career growth opportunities
-Internal rewards programs
-Annual performance appraisal and bonus
*Not applicable for contractors or temporary employees.
At Gopuff, we know that life can be unpredictable. Sometimes you forget the milk at the store, run out of pet food for Fido, or just really need ice cream at 11 pm. We get it—stuff happens. But that’s where we come in, delivering all your wants and needs in just minutes.
And now, we’re assembling a team of motivated people to help us drive forward that vision to bring a new age of convenience and predictability to an unpredictable world.
Like what you’re hearing? Then join us on Team Blue.
Gopuff is an equal employment opportunity employer, committed to an inclusive workplace where we do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, gender, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or familial status, age, ancestry, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply.